Gua Sha is a Chinese therapeutic technique where Gua means scrape, and Sha means sand. It has been used for healing purposes since ancient times and focuses on intentionally scraping off the skin with a healing stone so that it can improve blood circulation, oxygen levels of your skin, boost collagen and escalate lymphatic drainage.\n
Jade as a stone is known for purification and nourishment, the stone itself is a symbol of grace and beauty, therefore itâ€™s used for filtration of body toxins, stimulating circulation, fighting the signs of ageing and supercharging the skin to make it youthful and free of any impurities.
Thus, Jade becomes the perfect stone for Gua Sha since it's the greatest beautifying crystals with anti-aging properties.\n
Dromen & Co has designed a 100% authentic and original Jade Gua Sha Facial tool that rejuvenates your skin, fights the signs of ageing, and helps in face sculpting; enhancing your natural beauty. The tool is designed for every skin type since it fights impurities and signs of ageing at the same time.
- Depuffs the skin by easing out the tensed muscles
- Makes the skin glowing by stimulating oxygen and blood circulation
- Sculpts the face by lifting and contouring the face
- Removes toxins and impurities from the skin by reducing inflammation
- Smoothes the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines, crow's feet, etc.
Skin Type: For all skin type\n
*Your email address will not be published.